- Address: 1204 Shriver Road, Orofino, ID, 83544
- GPS: ,
- Phone: 2084764568
- Monday 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Tuesday 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Wednesday 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Thursday 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Friday 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Clearwater Of Cascadia like street address and directions, phone number, inspections, penalties and other useful information.
This facility address is: 1204 Shriver Road, Orofino, ID, 83544. Clearwater Of Cascadia is ranked 1 out of 1 total Nursing Home Facilities in the city of Orofino, 5 out of 10 facilities within 20 mile radius and 55 out of 79 facilities within the state of Idaho. They have 35.0 Residents in Beds and 60.0 Medicaid Beds.
Cost and Pricing Information
|Facility||Private Room Monthly Cost||Non-private Room Monthly Cost|
|Clearwater Of Cascadia*||$5,627||$5,475|
|State Average Cost||$7,406||$6,965|
|On Medicaid it may be possible to to have the full cost of care covered, less the income of the individual receiving care.|
Popular questions at Clearwater Of Cascadia
If you’re a senior who is receiving Social Security income, you can use it to help pay for your nursing home expenses. However, it’s important to note that Social Security usually isn’t enough to cover the cost of living in a nursing home. You’ll need to use another form of income, whether that’s long-term care insurance or savings you may have, to pay for Social Security in its entirety. It’s also important to note that if you are using Medicaid to pay for your nursing home costs, you may need to forfeit some or all of your Social Security income, depending on how much you receive.
If you qualify for Medicaid, they will pay the full cost of your nursing home expenses in most cases. However, if you do have any remaining income, you will be required to relinquish most of it. You will be allowed to keep a small portion of your income as an allowance for your daily needs.
If you encounter a problem at a nursing home, the first step is to talk to the staff about reporting procedures. Many facilities have social workers or other professionals on hand specifically to deal with problems that may arise. The facility should also have a procedure in place to report problems internally. If the problem isn’t solved, you can report the nursing home to a state office or advocacy group. Your state’s department of health should have information available about how to report a nursing home.
Nursing home expenses can be drastically different depending on what state you are in. Learn more information about the average costs for a month in a private room in a nursing home in each state.
- Medicare provides some coverage for nursing facilities, but you will still be left with out-of-pocket expenses. Medicare covers 100 days at a skilled nursing facility per benefit period. In some cases, Medicare can also cover 35 hours per week of home health services.
- Medicaid assistance levels differ between states. Veterans and their spouses may also be eligible for extended assistance benefits – veterans themselves may qualify for as much as $1,794 per month in assistance for nursing home costs.
- Many people choose to pay their nursing home fees with long-term care insurance. Long-term care insurance is designed to cover nursing homes, assisted living, and other ongoing healthcare needs. Some types of life insurance also provide a way to access your death benefit to pay for long-term medical coverage as needed.