- Address: 298 Kings Town Way, Duxbury, MA, 02332
- GPS: 42.03032131984587,-70.73971765344238
- Phone: 7815852397
- Website: http://www.welchhrg.com/
- Monday 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Tuesday 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Wednesday 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Thursday 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Friday 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Duxbury House Nursing Home like street address and directions, phone number, inspections, penalties and other useful information.
This facility address is: 298 Kings Town Way, Duxbury, MA, 02332. Duxbury House Nursing Home is ranked 2 out of 2 total Nursing Home Facilities in the city of Duxbury, 51 out of 91 facilities within 20 mile radius and 241 out of 410 facilities within the state of Massachusetts. They have 22.0 Residents in Beds and 23.0 Medicaid Beds.
Cost and Pricing Information
|Facility||Private Room Monthly Cost||Non-private Room Monthly Cost|
|Duxbury House Nursing Home||We do not have pricing for this facility|
|State Average Cost||$12,015||$11,254|
|On Medicaid it may be possible to to have the full cost of care covered, less the income of the individual receiving care.|
Popular questions at Duxbury House Nursing Home
How much does Medicaid pay for nursing home care?
If you qualify for Medicaid, they will pay the full cost of your nursing home expenses in most cases. However, if you do have any remaining income, you will be required to relinquish most of it. You will be allowed to keep a small portion of your income as an allowance for your daily needs.
What happens when one spouse goes to a nursing home?
Medicaid has spousal protection rules in place, which vary from state to state. These rules are in place to ensure that the spouse can keep the assets and income they need to live comfortably. In most cases, spouses can continue to use the entirety of their own income. They may be able to access a portion of their spouse’s income, depending on the situation. The spouse will also be able to keep 50 percent of the couple’s total joint assets.
What is the average cost of a nursing home by state?
Nursing home expenses can be drastically different depending on what state you are in. Learn more information about the average costs for a month in a private room in a nursing home in each state.
How can I prevent a nursing home from taking my home?
There are a few different things you can do with your property to avoid having it seized by Medicaid. One option is to put your home into an irrevocable trust, which legally protects your property from Medicaid. You may also be able to protect your property by forming a life estate or gifting it to someone. However, there can be complicated tax ramifications to these actions, so it’s best to talk to a lawyer before doing so.
How to pay for nursing home?
- Medicare provides some coverage for nursing facilities, but you will still be left with out-of-pocket expenses. Medicare covers 100 days at a skilled nursing facility per benefit period. In some cases, Medicare can also cover 35 hours per week of home health services.
- Medicaid assistance levels differ between states. Veterans and their spouses may also be eligible for extended assistance benefits – veterans themselves may qualify for as much as $1,794 per month in assistance for nursing home costs.
- Many people choose to pay their nursing home fees with long-term care insurance. Long-term care insurance is designed to cover nursing homes, assisted living, and other ongoing healthcare needs. Some types of life insurance also provide a way to access your death benefit to pay for long-term medical coverage as needed.