- Address: 70 Fairview Drive, Fryeburg, ME, 04037
- GPS: 44.0271047,-70.9663453
- Phone: 2079353351
- Website: http://fryeburghealthcare.com/
- Monday 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Tuesday 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Wednesday 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Thursday 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Friday 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Fryeburg Health Care Center like street address and directions, phone number, inspections, penalties and other useful information.
This facility address is: 70 Fairview Drive, Fryeburg, ME, 04037. Fryeburg Health Care Center is ranked 1 out of 1 total Nursing Home Facilities in the city of Fryeburg, 1 out of 15 facilities within 20 mile radius and 9 out of 101 facilities within the state of Maine. They have 28.0 Residents in Beds and 30.0 Medicaid Beds.
Cost and Pricing Information
|Facility||Private Room Monthly Cost||Non-private Room Monthly Cost|
|Fryeburg Health Care Center*||$9,824||$7,817|
|State Average Cost||$9,019||$8,365|
|On Medicaid it may be possible to to have the full cost of care covered, less the income of the individual receiving care.|
Popular questions at Fryeburg Health Care Center
How to pay for nursing home care with Social Security?
If you’re a senior who is receiving Social Security income, you can use it to help pay for your nursing home expenses. However, it’s important to note that Social Security usually isn’t enough to cover the cost of living in a nursing home. You’ll need to use another form of income, whether that’s long-term care insurance or savings you may have, to pay for Social Security in its entirety. It’s also important to note that if you are using Medicaid to pay for your nursing home costs, you may need to forfeit some or all of your Social Security income, depending on how much you receive.
What is a nursing home?
A nursing home is a facility for old adults that provides medical services as well as help with important daily tasks, such as eating and bathing. Patients in nursing homes are supervised by a team of physicians and nurses to ensure that care is always available. Nursing homes provide visitation options so that patients can maintain their relationships with their loved ones.
What happens when one spouse goes to a nursing home?
Medicaid has spousal protection rules in place, which vary from state to state. These rules are in place to ensure that the spouse can keep the assets and income they need to live comfortably. In most cases, spouses can continue to use the entirety of their own income. They may be able to access a portion of their spouse’s income, depending on the situation. The spouse will also be able to keep 50 percent of the couple’s total joint assets.
How to pay for nursing home?
- Medicare provides some coverage for nursing facilities, but you will still be left with out-of-pocket expenses. Medicare covers 100 days at a skilled nursing facility per benefit period. In some cases, Medicare can also cover 35 hours per week of home health services.
- Medicaid assistance levels differ between states. Veterans and their spouses may also be eligible for extended assistance benefits – veterans themselves may qualify for as much as $1,794 per month in assistance for nursing home costs.
- Many people choose to pay their nursing home fees with long-term care insurance. Long-term care insurance is designed to cover nursing homes, assisted living, and other ongoing healthcare needs. Some types of life insurance also provide a way to access your death benefit to pay for long-term medical coverage as needed.
How much does it cost to stay in a veterans nursing home?
Every state has state veterans’ homes, which are nursing homes that are subsidized by the state government and the VA. These homes are priced on a sliding scale depending on the veteran’s current income. The VA also offers stipends for long-term care costs. These stipends are often over $100 per day.