- Address: 14014 Marsh Pike, Hagerstown, MD, 21742
- GPS: 39.7013071,-77.6872092
- Phone: 3017338700
- Website: https://www.heraldmailmedia.com/news/local/embattled-nms-healthcare-of-hagerstown-closing/article_c0b40668-75b1-5cc1-b7fb-0d9cb670340a.html
- Monday 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Tuesday 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Wednesday 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Thursday 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Friday 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Nms Healthcare Of Hagerstown, Llc like street address and directions, phone number, inspections, penalties and other useful information.
This facility address is: 14014 Marsh Pike, Hagerstown, MD, 21742. Nms Healthcare Of Hagerstown, Llc is ranked 5 out of 6 total Nursing Home Facilities in the city of Hagerstown, 41 out of 49 facilities within 20 mile radius and 209 out of 228 facilities within the state of Maryland. They have 198.0 Residents in Beds and 206.0 Medicaid Beds.
Cost and Pricing Information
|Facility||Private Room Monthly Cost||Non-private Room Monthly Cost|
|Nms Healthcare Of Hagerstown, Llc*||$6,052||$6,052|
|State Average Cost||$9,444||$8,684|
|On Medicaid it may be possible to to have the full cost of care covered, less the income of the individual receiving care.|
Popular questions at Nms Healthcare Of Hagerstown, Llc
What is the average cost of a nursing home by state?
Nursing home expenses can be drastically different depending on what state you are in. Learn more information about the average costs for a month in a private room in a nursing home in each state.
What can a nursing home take for payment?
- Medicare provides some coverage for nursing facilities, but you will still be left with out-of-pocket expenses. Medicare covers 100 days at a skilled nursing facility per benefit period. In some cases, Medicare can also cover 35 hours per week of home health services.
- Medicaid assistance levels differ between states. Veterans and their spouses may also be eligible for extended assistance benefits – veterans themselves may qualify for as much as $1,794 per month in assistance for nursing home costs.
- Many people choose to pay their nursing home fees with long-term care insurance. Long-term care insurance is designed to cover nursing homes, assisted living, and other ongoing healthcare needs. Some types of life insurance also provide a way to access your death benefit to pay for long-term medical coverage as needed.
How can I report a nursing home?
If you encounter a problem at a nursing home, the first step is to talk to the staff about reporting procedures. Many facilities have social workers or other professionals on hand specifically to deal with problems that may arise. The facility should also have a procedure in place to report problems internally. If the problem isn’t solved, you can report the nursing home to a state office or advocacy group. Your state’s department of health should have information available about how to report a nursing home.
What is a nursing home?
A nursing home is a facility for old adults that provides medical services as well as help with important daily tasks, such as eating and bathing. Patients in nursing homes are supervised by a team of physicians and nurses to ensure that care is always available. Nursing homes provide visitation options so that patients can maintain their relationships with their loved ones.
How much does it cost to stay in a veterans nursing home?
Every state has state veterans’ homes, which are nursing homes that are subsidized by the state government and the VA. These homes are priced on a sliding scale depending on the veteran’s current income. The VA also offers stipends for long-term care costs. These stipends are often over $100 per day.