- Address: 2600 Park Ave, Hot Springs, AR, 71901
- GPS: 34.55351685506821,-93.01094964655762
- Phone: 5013214276
- Monday 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Tuesday 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Wednesday 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Thursday 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Friday 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Belvedere Nursing And Rehabilitation Center, Llc like street address and directions, phone number, inspections, penalties and other useful information.
This facility address is: 2600 Park Ave, Hot Springs, AR, 71901. Belvedere Nursing And Rehabilitation Center, Llc is ranked 9 out of 9 total Nursing Home Facilities in the city of Hot Springs, 183 out of 199 facilities within 20 mile radius and 215 out of 233 facilities within the state of Arkansas. They have 6.0 Residents in Beds and 110.0 Medicaid Beds.
Cost and Pricing Information
|Facility||Private Room Monthly Cost||Non-private Room Monthly Cost|
|Belvedere Nursing And Rehabilitation Center, Llc||We do not have pricing for this facility|
|State Average Cost||$5,862||$4,905|
|On Medicaid it may be possible to to have the full cost of care covered, less the income of the individual receiving care.|
Popular questions at Belvedere Nursing And Rehabilitation Center, Llc
What is a nursing home?
A nursing home is a facility for old adults that provides medical services as well as help with important daily tasks, such as eating and bathing. Patients in nursing homes are supervised by a team of physicians and nurses to ensure that care is always available. Nursing homes provide visitation options so that patients can maintain their relationships with their loved ones.
How to get Medicaid to pay for a private room at nursing home?
If you qualify for Medicaid, they will pay the full cost of your nursing home expenses in most cases. However, if you do have any remaining income, you will be required to relinquish most of it. You will be allowed to keep a small portion of your income as an allowance for your daily needs.
What can a nursing home take for payment?
- Medicare provides some coverage for nursing facilities, but you will still be left with out-of-pocket expenses. Medicare covers 100 days at a skilled nursing facility per benefit period. In some cases, Medicare can also cover 35 hours per week of home health services.
- Medicaid assistance levels differ between states. Veterans and their spouses may also be eligible for extended assistance benefits – veterans themselves may qualify for as much as $1,794 per month in assistance for nursing home costs.
- Many people choose to pay their nursing home fees with long-term care insurance. Long-term care insurance is designed to cover nursing homes, assisted living, and other ongoing healthcare needs. Some types of life insurance also provide a way to access your death benefit to pay for long-term medical coverage as needed.
How can I pay my nursing home expenses with Social Security?
If you’re a senior who is receiving Social Security income, you can use it to help pay for your nursing home expenses. However, it’s important to note that Social Security usually isn’t enough to cover the cost of living in a nursing home. You’ll need to use another form of income, whether that’s long-term care insurance or savings you may have, to pay for Social Security in its entirety. It’s also important to note that if you are using Medicaid to pay for your nursing home costs, you may need to forfeit some or all of your Social Security income, depending on how much you receive.
How to get a dementia patient into a nursing home?
Caring for someone who has dementia or Alzheimer’s can be very challenging. While every situation is different, there are some key signs that a dementia patient should be moved into a facility with care available around the clock. Some of these signs include:
- Frequent wandering
- Difficulty moving around
- No caregiver available locally
- Family caregivers are stressed and unable to maintain a balanced life