- Address: 7025 Corline Court, Sebastopol, CA, 95472
- GPS: 38.3896523,-122.8139116
- Phone: 7078237444
- Website: http://hfcis.cdph.ca.gov/LongTermCare/Facility.aspx?fac=010000020
- Monday 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Tuesday 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Wednesday 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Thursday 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Friday 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Fircrest Convalescent Hospital like street address and directions, phone number, inspections, penalties and other useful information.
This facility address is: 7025 Corline Court, Sebastopol, CA, 95472. Fircrest Convalescent Hospital is ranked 2 out of 2 total Nursing Home Facilities in the city of Sebastopol, 16 out of 17 facilities within 20 mile radius and 1074 out of 1209 facilities within the state of California. They have 33.0 Residents in Beds and 50.0 Medicaid Beds.
Cost and Pricing Information
|Private Room Monthly Cost
|Non-private Room Monthly Cost
|Fircrest Convalescent Hospital
|We do not have pricing for this facility
|State Average Cost
|On Medicaid it may be possible to to have the full cost of care covered, less the income of the individual receiving care.
Popular questions at Fircrest Convalescent Hospital
How much does it cost to stay in a veterans nursing home?
Every state has state veterans’ homes, which are nursing homes that are subsidized by the state government and the VA. These homes are priced on a sliding scale depending on the veteran’s current income. The VA also offers stipends for long-term care costs. These stipends are often over $100 per day.
How much is a nursing home?
There are many factors that determine the cost of a nursing home, such as location and specific services. The average yearly cost for a semi-private room in a nursing home is $89,297, while a private room is $100,375. The costs for assisted living and retirement communities tend to be much more affordable as they do not provide extensive medical services. The average cost of an assisted living facility is $43,200 per year.
How to pay for nursing home?
- Medicare provides some coverage for nursing facilities, but you will still be left with out-of-pocket expenses. Medicare covers 100 days at a skilled nursing facility per benefit period. In some cases, Medicare can also cover 35 hours per week of home health services.
- Medicaid assistance levels differ between states. Veterans and their spouses may also be eligible for extended assistance benefits – veterans themselves may qualify for as much as $1,794 per month in assistance for nursing home costs.
- Many people choose to pay their nursing home fees with long-term care insurance. Long-term care insurance is designed to cover nursing homes, assisted living, and other ongoing healthcare needs. Some types of life insurance also provide a way to access your death benefit to pay for long-term medical coverage as needed.
How much does Medicare pay for nursing home?
Medicare does not cover the full cost of staying in a nursing home. Medicare does cover the first 100 days in any skilled nursing facility, but after that point you will need to rely on savings, long-term care insurance, Medicaid, or another solution to pay your nursing home expenses.
How to commit someone to a nursing home?
Getting your loved one into a nursing home can take time, particularly if you plan on using Medicaid to pay for their care. Medicaid approval can take several months, so it’s important to plan ahead when you can. Some nursing homes will accept ‘Medicaid pending’ patients, but others may require you to use another form of payment for admission until the Medicaid goes through.