- Address: 11941 Belsay Rd, Grand Blanc, MI, 48439
- GPS: 42.9299605,-83.5956333
- Phone: 8106941970
- Website: http://medilodgeofgrandblanc.com/
- Monday 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Tuesday 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Wednesday 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Thursday 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Friday 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Medilodge Of Grand Blanc like street address and directions, phone number, inspections, penalties and other useful information.
This facility address is: 11941 Belsay Rd, Grand Blanc, MI, 48439. Medilodge Of Grand Blanc is ranked 1 out of 4 total Nursing Home Facilities in the city of Grand Blanc, 62 out of 215 facilities within 20 mile radius and 143 out of 448 facilities within the state of Michigan. They have 112.0 Residents in Beds and 161.0 Medicaid Beds.
Cost and Pricing Information
|Private Room Monthly Cost
|Non-private Room Monthly Cost
|Medilodge Of Grand Blanc
|We do not have pricing for this facility
|State Average Cost
|On Medicaid it may be possible to to have the full cost of care covered, less the income of the individual receiving care.
Popular questions at Medilodge Of Grand Blanc
How to pay for nursing home care with Social Security?
If you’re a senior who is receiving Social Security income, you can use it to help pay for your nursing home expenses. However, it’s important to note that Social Security usually isn’t enough to cover the cost of living in a nursing home. You’ll need to use another form of income, whether that’s long-term care insurance or savings you may have, to pay for Social Security in its entirety. It’s also important to note that if you are using Medicaid to pay for your nursing home costs, you may need to forfeit some or all of your Social Security income, depending on how much you receive.
How to commit someone to a nursing home?
Getting your loved one into a nursing home can take time, particularly if you plan on using Medicaid to pay for their care. Medicaid approval can take several months, so it’s important to plan ahead when you can. Some nursing homes will accept ‘Medicaid pending’ patients, but others may require you to use another form of payment for admission until the Medicaid goes through.
How much does Medicaid pay for nursing home care?
If you qualify for Medicaid, they will pay the full cost of your nursing home expenses in most cases. However, if you do have any remaining income, you will be required to relinquish most of it. You will be allowed to keep a small portion of your income as an allowance for your daily needs.
What can a nursing home take for payment?
- Medicare provides some coverage for nursing facilities, but you will still be left with out-of-pocket expenses. Medicare covers 100 days at a skilled nursing facility per benefit period. In some cases, Medicare can also cover 35 hours per week of home health services.
- Medicaid assistance levels differ between states. Veterans and their spouses may also be eligible for extended assistance benefits – veterans themselves may qualify for as much as $1,794 per month in assistance for nursing home costs.
- Many people choose to pay their nursing home fees with long-term care insurance. Long-term care insurance is designed to cover nursing homes, assisted living, and other ongoing healthcare needs. Some types of life insurance also provide a way to access your death benefit to pay for long-term medical coverage as needed.
How to transfer a patient from one nursing home to another?
Moving a patient to a new nursing home can be difficult, particularly if you are using Medicaid to pay for your care. If you are staying in the same state, you will just need to make sure that the new nursing home has Medicaid beds available. However, if you are moving to a different state, you will need to apply for Medicaid separately in that state. Every state has different Medicaid rules, so this process can take some time.