- Address: 7 Rosewood Avenue, Tybee Island, GA, 31328
- GPS: 32.0167015,-80.84404049999999
- Phone: 9127864511
- Website: http://www.oshhs.com/
- Monday 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Tuesday 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Wednesday 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Thursday 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Friday 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Oceanside Health & Rehab like street address and directions, phone number, inspections, penalties and other useful information.
This facility address is: 7 Rosewood Avenue, Tybee Island, GA, 31328. Oceanside Health & Rehab is ranked 1 out of 3 total Nursing Home Facilities in the city of Tybee Island, 9 out of 40 facilities within 20 mile radius and 25 out of 364 facilities within the state of Georgia. They have 71.0 Residents in Beds and 85.0 Medicaid Beds.
Cost and Pricing Information
|Facility||Private Room Monthly Cost||Non-private Room Monthly Cost|
|Oceanside Health & Rehab*||$4,866||$4,562|
|State Average Cost||$6,175||$5,779|
|On Medicaid it may be possible to to have the full cost of care covered, less the income of the individual receiving care.|
Popular questions at Oceanside Health & Rehab
How much does it cost to stay in a veterans nursing home?
Every state has state veterans’ homes, which are nursing homes that are subsidized by the state government and the VA. These homes are priced on a sliding scale depending on the veteran’s current income. The VA also offers stipends for long-term care costs. These stipends are often over $100 per day.
How many days will Medicare pay for nursing home?
Medicare does not cover the full cost of staying in a nursing home. Medicare does cover the first 100 days in any skilled nursing facility, but after that point you will need to rely on savings, long-term care insurance, Medicaid, or another solution to pay your nursing home expenses.
What can a nursing home take for payment?
- Medicare provides some coverage for nursing facilities, but you will still be left with out-of-pocket expenses. Medicare covers 100 days at a skilled nursing facility per benefit period. In some cases, Medicare can also cover 35 hours per week of home health services.
- Medicaid assistance levels differ between states. Veterans and their spouses may also be eligible for extended assistance benefits – veterans themselves may qualify for as much as $1,794 per month in assistance for nursing home costs.
- Many people choose to pay their nursing home fees with long-term care insurance. Long-term care insurance is designed to cover nursing homes, assisted living, and other ongoing healthcare needs. Some types of life insurance also provide a way to access your death benefit to pay for long-term medical coverage as needed.
What is a nursing home?
A nursing home is a facility for old adults that provides medical services as well as help with important daily tasks, such as eating and bathing. Patients in nursing homes are supervised by a team of physicians and nurses to ensure that care is always available. Nursing homes provide visitation options so that patients can maintain their relationships with their loved ones.
How to protect parents assets from nursing home?
If you are paying your nursing home costs with savings or long-term care insurance, you won’t have to worry about losing your assets. However, if you are using Medicaid to pay for your nursing home costs, you may have to forfeit your assets in order to qualify for coverage. This is because Medicaid is only available to individuals who fall under a certain income limit.