- Address: 619 W Live Oak Rd, Fredericksburg, TX, 78624
- GPS: 30.2678109,-98.8870725
- Phone: 8309974391
- Website: http://tristarcarecenter.com/
- Monday 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Tuesday 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Wednesday 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Thursday 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Friday 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Tristar Care Center Inc like street address and directions, phone number, inspections, penalties and other useful information.
This facility address is: 619 W Live Oak Rd, Fredericksburg, TX, 78624. Tristar Care Center Inc is ranked 4 out of 5 total Nursing Home Facilities in the city of Fredericksburg, 82 out of 91 facilities within 20 mile radius and 1086 out of 1209 facilities within the state of Texas. They have 43.0 Residents in Beds and 90.0 Medicaid Beds.
Cost and Pricing Information
|Facility||Private Room Monthly Cost||Non-private Room Monthly Cost|
|Tristar Care Center Inc*||$3,650||$2,889|
|State Average Cost||$5,931||$4,502|
|On Medicaid it may be possible to to have the full cost of care covered, less the income of the individual receiving care.|
Popular questions at Tristar Care Center Inc
What happens to assets if you go into a nursing home?
If you are paying your nursing home costs with savings or long-term care insurance, you won’t have to worry about losing your assets. However, if you are using Medicaid to pay for your nursing home costs, you may have to forfeit your assets in order to qualify for coverage. This is because Medicaid is only available to individuals who fall under a certain income limit.
What can a nursing home take for payment?
- Medicare provides some coverage for nursing facilities, but you will still be left with out-of-pocket expenses. Medicare covers 100 days at a skilled nursing facility per benefit period. In some cases, Medicare can also cover 35 hours per week of home health services.
- Medicaid assistance levels differ between states. Veterans and their spouses may also be eligible for extended assistance benefits – veterans themselves may qualify for as much as $1,794 per month in assistance for nursing home costs.
- Many people choose to pay their nursing home fees with long-term care insurance. Long-term care insurance is designed to cover nursing homes, assisted living, and other ongoing healthcare needs. Some types of life insurance also provide a way to access your death benefit to pay for long-term medical coverage as needed.
What is a nursing home?
A nursing home is a facility for old adults that provides medical services as well as help with important daily tasks, such as eating and bathing. Patients in nursing homes are supervised by a team of physicians and nurses to ensure that care is always available. Nursing homes provide visitation options so that patients can maintain their relationships with their loved ones.
How much does Medicaid pay for nursing home?
If you qualify for Medicaid, they will pay the full cost of your nursing home expenses in most cases. However, if you do have any remaining income, you will be required to relinquish most of it. You will be allowed to keep a small portion of your income as an allowance for your daily needs.
How to commit someone to a nursing home?
Getting your loved one into a nursing home can take time, particularly if you plan on using Medicaid to pay for their care. Medicaid approval can take several months, so it’s important to plan ahead when you can. Some nursing homes will accept ‘Medicaid pending’ patients, but others may require you to use another form of payment for admission until the Medicaid goes through.